Thursday, March 26, 2009

WooHoo!!

  • I'm over 1000 on my counter. "I'd like to thank all the little people.." jk
  • the 3P on Saturday should be interesting as the temp at 7 am is supposed to be about freezing. 20 mph sustained wind, gusts to 30.
  • last night we were watching tv when someone pounded on the door very loudly. When we got there, nobody there. Isn't there a term for that? You'll never hear me say it.
  • DC has some pretty good humor and political insight over at his blog. Check it out. He updates his more frequently than I do.
  • Now that the floor is finished I'm able to park in the garage again. I dig that.
  • The Rangers had two scrimmages scheduled tonight and both were canceled. I was looking forward to seeing how we stacked up against the other teams.
  • First Class still hasn't had their iPhone application released by Apple. I'm starting to get pissed about that. I'm also on their list to beta their new server and I can't get an answer if I was approved.
  • I've got a meeting with Apple tomorrow regarding laptops for teachers. Should be interesting to say the least. I asked them to get me a couple of demo units and they're bringing one tomorrow, one will be mailed. That's kind of impressive considering the cost.
  • I bought a mouth guard to use while a sleep and I think I was clenching it to keep it from falling out. I guess that's better than tooth on tooth.
  • I could take a nap every day.
  • Tech is playing Baylor in Dallas the next two years. One at Jerry's Place and the other at the Cotton Bowl. Waco's gonna miss outa county Leon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arlington - get yo-self ready for outta county Leon!

Anonymous said...

maybe since it's going to be closer, outta county Camille can make an appearance too :)

Leon said...

I heard tickets were going to be about $300 for a good seat. OUCH