Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ranting...Again

Drivers these days suck. Forget about the failure to use a blinker rant, this one is for the people that brake in the middle of the road for no reason. It must have happened a half dozen times yesterday on the way to/from Flower Mound. And to the little lady in the Infiniti that couldn't decide whether to brake, turn, fart or whistle, I hope you finally made it to the hair dresser.

Later in the day we were fortunate enough to get beside a red Mustang with an 18 year old girl driving. She was driving that thing like you would imagine but when we got beside her, discovered she had small children in the back seat. I couldn't believe it. I'm not sure but would wager they weren't buckled in.

Lastly, since I started biking (nice face plant) more it's been brought to my attention that people either don't care or just don't see cyclists. I can't tell you how many times I've thought I was about to get hit. Special thanks to the construction worker that was talking on the phone, drinking a Coke and was too busy to signal much less slow down. When he took that turn I thought I was a goner. Please be careful people. Maybe I'll get one of these.

An for your Sunday morning pleasure:

1 comment: