Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Something


This could be the greatest holiday in the world. I met my wife (rather reunited) at a St. Patrick Day party. It was a great evening with events that I'm not sure she knows. Seems that one of the hosts recently broke up with his girlfriend and she liked me. The other roommates were talking me out of dating her as it's just not right to date a friend's ex. I agreed and still do. That's just not right. If, after 6 months there is still a mutual interest, go for it. Anyway, seems that one of the guys talking me out of this had a huge crush on her and wanted her for himself. I think they did date but for a short period.

When my soon to be wife showed up, keep in mind my memory fades over time, we escaped for a while just driving around. We kinda hung out on a sofa in the living room for a few hours and pretty soon the sun rose. The rest is history. Great history. Wonderful history. Historical history.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep. Pretty much the way I remember it too. Possibly the best day of my life. It's at least the day that lead to the rest of the other best days of my life.

Anonymous said...

But then everything changed when da Fubar was born. Volare, whoa, oh!