Saturday, March 14, 2009

Musing in the Morning


  • Wonder if David is a proud papa now.
  • Got a new bike the other day. Sucks that it's raining and 40 degrees. It's like getting a new box of Little Debbies and you're out of milk.
  • There's a weird static noise on my TV every time I change the channel. Of course it's out of warranty so there's no telling what it would cost to fix. I have to hit the mute button before I change the channel and if I FF or rewind. Very annoying.
  • I hate when one of the kids is sick. I feel just awful for them and would rather be sick.
  • The word "amazing" is used too much. I think we should start using "groovy" instead. Every contestant on every show during their interview will utter these words: "For me, personally, it was amazing". Shoot me now. Why not just, "It was groovy man".
  • The new U2 CD could be a little better. There is too much lead into each song. One of the songs doesn't start the song until the 1:38 mark and several songs are the same way. Too artsy fartsy. There are enough good songs to save the CD though.
  • There's some kind of worm working it's way through our network at work. Very odd that someone can write code like that. Doesn't appear to be malicious, just annoying. I love the flash drive but people need to realize they need to be scanned for viruses just like a hard drive.
  • Anybody still use a ZIP drive? Ran across one at the admin building the other day...flashback. 100M. WOW.
  • For some reason I like the music of Lady Gaga. Has nothing to do with her looks, trust me. Her voice kind of reminds me of Donna Summer. Poker Face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You like Lady Gaga but you're dissing the new U2? I don't know who you are anymore.

Anonymous said...

Higher expectations for U2. Gaga had none.