Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just in the Nick of Time


Lemme tell you somethin'. If'n you're gonna lay ceramic tile, be prepared to work. For the fourth day in a row I am completely drenched in sweat. I did the grout work this morning and after 3 hours it's done. I still have plenty of washing to do, probably 3 or 4 times. Once you begin the grout work, you cannot stop especially if you have a large area. By the time I got to the last 10-15 square feet, the group was pretty hard and it took some scrubbing to get it off the tile. My sponge is ruined. Had I taken a break or waited between float and sponge there's no way I could have gotten it cleaned. Whew. Let me just add one more thing. If you come to my house, stay off the kitchen floor for 16-24 hours...or else!!!

BTW, speaking of float:
CrappieRaider OUT!!!

No comments: