Friday, July 24, 2009

Weekend Approaching...

and I'm not sure I really care. Anybody with me?

We had Apple server training yesterday and today and it was pretty lame. Yes we learned some things but overall, poor. There was no structure and when I asked a question I was told "I'll get to that later, anything else you want to know right now?" Thing is, he would follow up with, "what else do you want to see or learn?" Um, yeah, I just told you what I wanted to see. This went on for a while before I finally said the heck with it, just act interested and ask an occasional question. Throw him a bone.

We imaged 8 computers at a time and it only took 20-25 minutes, pretty cool. We'll pick up again on Monday and hopefully have all 200 done by the end of the day. Keep your fingers crossed. Or not.

Anyone up for the Greenbelt in the morning? Bright and early? C'mon people get off your lazy arses and let's get it done. Currahee!!! Six miles up, six miles down. Maybe 9.5 up and 9.5 down. Got motivation?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give me a month or so and I'll be going with you.


JB