Friday, July 10, 2009

Once a Month

Yes, I have decided to blog once a month only and since it's July, here you go.

I spent three hours rewiring network closets today. About 2 in the MDF and 1 in the IDF. It is a task that needs to be done every summer. I spent about an hour last week reorganizing an MDF at an elementary school. Drives me crazy. I think I'll write some people up next time they're jacked like this.

Went to see Princess Bride at the theatre last night and was disappointed. It was played on a DVD player and data projector. I can do that at school and have good air conditioning. They could have saved the night if it were Blue ray but it weren't was not ain't.

You know it's hot when you can't get motivated to go fishing at 6 am. It was 80 degrees on the way to work today and it's only going to get worse.

Delkus teased the weather with "rain in the forcast?" but returned to tell us it will be in the 100's for the next 7 days. Talk about cheap "stay tuned" tactics.

I hope Delkus reads this.

I hope somebody reads this.

Fubar is a great nickname, wish I would have gotten it first. I think the first decent nickname I got was ELZI but it sucked because it was the same as my brother's. Other than that, I was known as F'n Leon in the fraternity. Not really a nickname you want to stick. Oh, and then the Army basic training nickname that I distanced from as soon as I could: Frogger. That's a story for another blog.

Happy rain delay is over on the Cubs game day!

1 comment:

Mo said...

Why only once a month? I miss your witty blogs!!

:) Mo