Friday, July 31, 2009

Date night

I'm kinda psyched as the lovely Mrs. CrappieRaider and I are going to a movie tonight. The last time we went out as a couple was a few months ago and if I recall, we had fried pickles, me for the first time. I'm not a fan at all. They should soak them in beer batter instead, now there's a good idea.

Edit: No pickles thank goodness.

We're going to go see the newest Adam Sandler movie Funny People. We already have tickets purchased so there's no backing out now. Not sure if the wife is gonna rock the fried pickles again but you can bet I'm gonna need refills on popcorn. Gotta love the movie theatre popcorn. What's better with popcorn though, beer or Coke? Review might be posted later (both popcorn and movie). Someone look after the flowers on my farm please.

Edit: Funny movie, slow in the beginning. It could probably have been edited down about 20-30 minutes but then again we got our money's worth. B+

I got the 1/2 bucket of popcorn, no refills. I wish everyone would fill it half way, put butter on, fill it the rest of the way and add more butter. For that small snafu, I'll give it a B-. Lastly, I finally broke down and got the tanker. No refills though.

No comments: