Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cerveza de Mayo

Happy to you and it is and everything. Sounds like I've already had a few huh? Today is the second annual Cerveza de Mayo at our house. Not sure of the head count but we have baby back ribs, brisket, sausage, drumsticks and all the trimmings. It shall be quite the event so bring on the rain.

I spent almost 3 hours doing yard work yesterday and boy are my arms tired. One weed eater will start then die and I'm not a mechanic so the heck with it. The other one is pretty heavy, a co-worker gave it to me for that very reason. It works like a champ you just better be in shape to use it. It was difficult to get it done with all the rain we've had but it looked like crap and actually still does.

The Ford is paid for and I couldn't be happier. I would love to get a new one but I like the idea of having the extra $$$ to put into savings. Or spend it. Or give it to charity.

Have a good weekend.

No comments: