Thursday, May 28, 2009

Farmer John


So I've been busy lately with my farm. Virtual that is. Joey told me about the FB application and I blew him off the first couple of times. Now I could be hooked. Calculating how much I can earn and how quickly, gotta get those field full and harvested. I'm waiting on tomato plants now. I like potatoes, I guess it goes back to the blue ribbons we won at the county fair. Oh the memories. It's a very ugly farm right now as I'm planting as much as I can and working towards the barn and a house. Feel free to send me a give, I like cows...and ducks.

I miss being a kid. Sometimes I miss being an adult too. Check this out for both.

Only 2 more baseball games for the spring. We still have end of year tournaments that are double elimination and finished in a couple of days. Go Rangers, Go Mariners. That last part was painful.

One of my sisters dropped by for about 5 minutes tonight. Very weird since Chandler left the door open to take out the recycles and she just walked in. At first I was like...Can I help you? Then I realized who it was. Double fake double take. Not sure what that means. That was kinda cool. I'd like to live near my siblings where we could just drop in on each other..but then again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe not all of your siblings