Friday, May 8, 2009

Remember Me?

Man have I fallen down on the job.  For anyone that really cares, here is the latest.

  1. Very disappointing loss tonight.  The kids were talking how the game was almost over and it was only the second inning.  Can anyone say baseball jinx?  You just don't do that.  Keep playing hard and assume the other team will get theirs.  Final verdict, 13-12 as the other team scored 3 in the bottom of the last inning.  
  2. Storms all around us tonight and we got bubkus...so far.
  3. Dead fish off of 380 bridge and I mean a bunch.  I think a group of stripers got lost in the high water and then when it went down, so did they.  No small fish.
  4. I'm starting to really really dig the MacBook.  Very very fast machine.  If I can get others to buy into them to, Lord only knows what can happen.
  5. So Gordon Keith has now reverted to inserting pictures of scantily clad women.  Not gonna happen here.
  6. It's late, I'm tired, Letterman is so-so, I'm out.  BTW, how's them beans Dave?

1 comment:

JDHTEACH said...

If you like you can give me a macbook and I will try it out in the curriculum department.