Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yeah Us!

We won tonight, 8-7. Scored one in the bottom of the fifth. I don't think we had any RBI's tonight, all walks, stolen based, passed balls, bad throws, etc. I'm not a big fan of that kind of ball but we'll definitely take it.

We've seen every team now and there's not way we should be 2-5-1. These other teams better watch out for us in the end of year tournament. If we don't start sculling baaas we're gonna be alright.

I like working from home, even late, but when nobody is around to help it really sucks. Nobody can access the gradebook or parent portal from home and I think it's a DNS issue. Well my provider works 8-5 and I can't do anything to verify my theory. That is not a good. Now that we've gotten bigger it's more of an issue and we need that support. I think it's time to start shopping around.

Bark like a dog for me.

Kids with long hair drive me crazy. It almost always looks greasy and when they sweat it smells bad.

We had a retirement ceremony at work today and one of them just didn't look good. He hasn't been at work for a while although I know he's been sick, I didn't think it was that bad. He's been with the district for 23 years and seen a lot of people come and go. I hate to see anybody in that shape. I mean anybody. News stories on kids with cancer hurt every time.

No comments: