Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Cats

So we checked the jug lines and I'll be darned if the first one doesn't jump off the hook and right back into the water. There was another one on the third hook that was about the same size. Between the two of them they moved the cinder block about 20 yards. I thought we had a big one when we were approaching.

The second jug line only had one cat on it and all other hooks were bare. Two more to fry up!

The water was nice and the weather even better especially since there was a small breeze. The best part of the trip was that Ben had fun and he smiled the entire time. He's a very sweet boy and I hope to take him on a few more trips. Complete different child when not around his brothers. I can see me, the wife and Ben making more trips like today. I just need to find the fish so he stays interested and entertained. Here's the two from today.

1 comment:

Denney Crane said...

Nice fat catdaddies...