Saturday, January 3, 2009

Okay, I'll fall for it


Crap. New year's Revolution time. I say revolution because they seem to be the same every year, heck, every month for that matter. You know, they're like a revolving door. Forget it. So I was checking out other parts of this great nation and they all seem to be the same. Are we all lazy, fat, and broke? Was Dean Wermer right? Anyway, here are some of my favorites from the past that we will try to revive and get to work.
  • Go fishing more. Real shocker here!
  • Take off weight and keep it off. I noticed that I weigh the same as last year but at one point was down almost 20 lbs. If I can just lose it and keep it off...
  • Spend more time away from the house. Of course I'd like to take the kids and wife with me. Seems like we are becoming too cemented.
  • Eat Mor Chikin. I like chicken, like to eat, seems logical.
  • Save more money. Everyone could use more in reserves right? I finished off some coffee the other day so now I have a container to put it in.
  • Visit the doctor and dentist more frequently. I've put it off again for various reasons. I'm talking about checkups and cleanings. I will still avoid the visit for the ever popular "you've got allergies".

No comments: