Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blast from the Past


So I got a call from an old friend the on Saturday, pretty cool. Stu was my best friend for several years and I like to think I was responsible for some of the corruption on his character. Not that there is much but still. He's stateside again (USAF) and from what I can tell enjoying OKC, and I didn't know that was possible. It was great to hear from 'ol number 29 and I can't wait to take him fishing or spending some time with them at some point. It's odd that he has 3 children that have all graduated HS and one is out of college. Perhaps I can get some advice on how to get through the teenage years. I seem to struggle with that on occasion. Oh well, it's going to be a banner year now that I've got one more person to get out on the boat. Not this Stu Johnson.

The Human skull is made-up of 29 bones

No comments: