Sunday, January 11, 2009

Don't know who...

  • I'm going to root for in the NFL Playoffs. Interest is declining rapidly. Perhaps the only pick I got right this weekend, the thieves.
  • made that salad I had last night but they should be strung up by the onions. If they have any left. I had several peppermints, bushed my teeth and just couldn't get that taste out of my mouth.
  • should be the next coach of the Vikings but it should not be Brad Childress (shown above). I am hoping he'll get canned next year and they hire Wade Phillips. You know he'll need a job. (just joking)
  • has the better gig...Mike Rhyner or Rob Reiner. If he didn't have to work with Corby, I'd say Mike. But then there's Rob's Penny Marshall look-a-like wife. Nod to Mike. Sorry the Rhyner video is shaky, I'm gonna try to get a better video and post on the 31st of this month.
  • I'd rather see live again, Rush or Genesis. Both just blow me away. If you haven't seen their concerts on Paladia (332 on DTV) you're missing some great stuff...assuming your receiver hasn't crashed.
  • Taylor Potts thinks he is but he better bring it next year (and get a haircut). Although Crabs is going to the NFL we've still got some receivers and backs returning. Now the offensive line, that's another story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll take Rob over Mike.

Sleeping with Penny would be less painful than listening to Corby.

And, man, Petty Theft is gawd awful. I'd never heard them before.