Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday's thoughts or whatever

  • can't stand it when people see a policeman and put on the breaks real hard. Do they think radar only goes 100 yards? I'm sure if you're getting pulled over you were caught a long time ago.
  • a birdie deep inside the UNT football program says Todd Dodge is joining the Texas Tech coaching staff. Defensive coordinator...
  • Gribble on the ticket is a tool.
  • What's the deal with parrot heads and Jimmy Buffett? Very loyal kinda like fans of the Grateful Dead and Dave Matthews Band. How many times can you see one band and still enjoy? For me it's about 8 or 9.
  • new year's food program is going so-so. I'm eating food that is better for me, less of it (at times) and less often. Still like to have a snack after dinner but that's something I'm working on. I skipped it last night, not even yogurt or a banana. I also skipped the afternoon fruit or yogurt that should save me about 150 calories.
  • just had a good thought but lost it. Second time in this post. Don't act like it never happens to you.
  • with the cold weather today, I really don't want to ride my bike. Since I hit the treadmill yesterday I don't want to run again either. Five straight days of some cardio has resulted in 7 miles running and about 5 on the bike. It's more difficult on the bike right now as I'm not quite used to the hills. I'm gonna start riding bike like the girl on the bike below. Nice peaceful music in the background, already put it on my iPod.
  • haven't had a carbonated beverage in 2 weeks, I think. Does it count that I can't remember the last one? Been drinking water and more water.

No comments: