Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Should I stay or Should I go now?

So we have a 2 hour weather delay today. I'm sitting in my truck and listening to neighbor scape his windshields (sucker!!!) when I get the call that an announcement will be made soon. Okay, back out of the garage or not? Truck cab seems to be warming up and I'm waiting for a call back. Idiot next door now scraping girlfriend's windshield (suck-up). So anyway I get the call that we're delayed today. I hate weather delays. When do I make the call to head out? Can I trust that the ice patches are gone after an hour or two? Since I usually get there 2 hours before school starts should I wait 4 hours? Maybe I should wait 6 or 7 hours just to be sure...No? Oh well for now I'll just tap into my work computer and get something else done. I guess that's just like being there anyway.

No comments: