Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Can I just say...


  • I liked the smoked ham and turkey so much on TGD that I smoked another one of each on Sunday and have eaten turkey breast for lunch since. Really good stuff
  • Pies from TGD: pecan, lemon chess, pumpkin (6 I think), apple, cranberry crumble cheesecake pie, and several other deserts including cc cookies, Mississippi mud, fudge, brownies, and magic cookie bars. Stuck with the chess pie and magic bars.
  • There's a new virus out that is a minor thorn in our sides right now. Not sure how we got it but then again I think it is impossible most of the time to determine their origins.
  • Our new indoor tree seems to be shaping up pretty good. It's a relative of the cinnamon tree but not near as tasty.
  • The Ticket talked about movie theatre etiquette today. Stuff like that makes me want to turn the station. Not that I want sport all the time but Junior's topics can be very gay at times. He covers them up by saying things like, "Should I have smacked him up side his head?"
  • Corby is a tool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right about the Cobra. I really think Junior is a liar, and just makes up these little stories for self-importance. And he is.