Thursday, December 4, 2008

Don't do It

Not that it, the other one. You know, the one I told you not to do last time. Right. That one. Denton tree lighting festival. Lame. Flip a switch, go home. Took longer to put on my coat, hat and gloves. Caroling was verrryyy bad. The businesses on the square really weren't spreading much cheer, although the one small glass of cider I had was pretty tasty. I was hoping this would be one of those family events that everyone looks forward to every year but it just didn't happen. We tried, got all bundled up, met some friends there and took three dolls for the Santa's Helpers. It just didn't work. Oh well, I'm sure many others had a great time and have had for quite some time. Even Troy Dungan said something about 33 straight years. Pete Dingus said thanks guys and Maci, well she was pretty drunk. She stayed in the van, that's right, down by the river. Happy Holidays!!

No comments: