Friday, December 12, 2008

Please tell me why...

  • My freezer never seems to stop running
  • My central heat/air fan never seems to stop running, even after the temperature is met
  • Kids are fascinated with turning Christmas lights on..off.on...off. Creating their own blinking lights effect?
  • Graham Harrell wasn't invited to the Heisman presentation.
  • Marriage is easy but parenting is not.
  • Peeing outdoors is cool. (not to mention writing your name is snow)
  • Dogs play for 5 minutes, act exhausted then go back to sleep.

2 comments:

JDHTEACH said...

It is an ANTI-TECK conspiracy.

Seriously, I think it is because noone has gone outside of that system and been successful.

I would take him over TEBOW but not OU or UT's qb.

I may end up eating those words. I will admit.

The Accomplice said...

My Ac/Heat system wont go off either. The AC guy told me that it needs to be replaced...