Sunday, April 12, 2009

Struggling


I'm watching "Totally 80's" videos on VH-1 Classic and recalling ZZ Top greatness. Do they stand the test of time? The videos might look cheezy now but digitize them and put them in HD...pretty sweet still.

I jinxed the boy as he struck out yesterday. He also walked but that broke his 1.000 OBP. Their game was one of the worst I have every seen at that level. They did very little right and when they did, "mean coach" found something to berate them about. I asked one of the other coaches if he felt we confuse or overload them. His response was "Maybe it will pay off in the future." The future is now, we're almost half way there.

My 8 year old asked a great question that I couldn't answer. "Dad, why is there a bunny that hides candy on Easter?" I never gave it much thought but here evidently is the answer.

Next scheduled crappie trip: Tuesday and/or Wednesday evening(s). I've got an area targeted and hope it pays off. I think the weekend rain and some daytime heating will pay off this time.

No comments: