Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Still Kickin' @ Roberts

The winds were probably the highest they've ever been tonight (18 MPH) when I was on the water. After we left the creek and got back out on the main lake it was pretty bumpy. We were very fortunate to be headed right into the wind so we didn't get wet and there was no side to side action going on. That's the most dangerous part. The boat handled very well and we made it back no worse for the wear. Count tonight...188. That's my counting technique to keep track...Caught 18 and kept 8. My partner didn't fare as well but he put another one in the live well. I took a couple of pictures but am kinda beat so maybe I'll post them tomorrow. Another fine bag of fillets in the freezer. Now who should I invite to the fish fry???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me