Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wish I had...

-a camera on my cell phone. There was a large fire on the way back from Ft. Worth I would have liked to taken a photo of. Santa Claus spotting at Kroger I would have liked too. No red suit but lots of white beard.
-knew how to play a musical instrument well. Used to play a few including the sax but quit when we moved to Texas.
-watered the yard more in the past few weeks. I'm concerned about the nematodes I put in to get rid of the bugworms.
-a new windshield on the truck. There's a small chip, not bad, just enough to draw my attention to it every once in a while. OCD again.
-an invention to keep the bug goo off of the windshield. Maybe coat it with olive oil so they slide right off?
-friends in high places. Then I could manipulate them and rule the world!
-four more Texas Tech victories. OU/Baylor/Mizzou/Title game

1 comment:

Mo said...

You don't have a camera on your cell phone? That seems ironic as you are the head of technology?? You need one! I've used it many times on my blog! :) MO