Thursday, November 27, 2008

Splode

I didn't want dinner because the lunch was just amazing and I couldn't stop. I eventually did and settled in for an afternoon of football. We ended up chatting all day and although football was on, I wasn't paying too much attention. I was shocked when I saw the Tennessee score but then again they played the Lions. I smoked a turkey and a ham and OMG they were both great. I thought the turkey was the best thing on the table and nobody is sick yet. I smoked it from 5:15 am until 1:35 pm. It was very juicy and had a great mesquite flavor. Think I'll do another one for Christmas. Looks like the Horns are gonna keep scoring so maybe I'll get to go to bed a little early. Gotta go shopping in the morning see you there.

2 comments:

JDHTEACH said...

But what PIES did you have????

We had Pecan...Pumpkin...Cherry....Chocolate Cream....Cherry Cream...and Apericot...sp?

JDHTEACH said...

By the way...I blog too..

Http://jdhteach.blogspot.com