Friday, November 7, 2008

Not as easy as it looks

So I just made some Rice Krispie treats (they're still popping) and I have a few questions.

1. Could the Marshmallow creme stick to the jar and spoon any worse? I looked like I was inspecting the barracks with white gloves. Note to self: don't use the jar of creme. You're not lazy if you don't.
2. Have you noticed how you rinse the jar out and the creme just floats right out? Should I heat the jar before attempting to remove?
3. Are they supposed to taste nasty while warm? They are not gooey, crunchy, tasty at all. Note: check back in 20 minutes...read the recipe.
4. Is it wrong or cruel to give some to the dog? It's like crunchy peanut butter and I've done that before.
5. Exactly who did I make these for? Two of the boys have baces.

Oh well, they probably won't taste very good anyway. Isn't there a college mascot like a marshmallow? FSU Mallows?

No comments: