Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sleepless in Denton


Well I got no sleep last night as I kept playing the game over and over in my head. It always turned out the same...65 points. That's the part that crushed me. Forget about the ineptness on the offense I just can't get over the 65. I have a new hatred for the Crimson and Cream now. I understand the need to run the score up but still don't like it even when Tech does the same. Can't we all just get along? The classy thing to do is take a knee at the 1 when up by 50 points. I think the game's well in hand and another 7 won't do much in the polls IMO. Sixty five? I was a non believer most of the season and finally believed all the hype that we could stay with them. Then the rain started. I didn't hear the thunder heck it wasn't even cloudy. But if you can't see the Tech defense drenched then you must be blind. Back to the same old Tech crap and losing more sleep about the game with Baylor. Thank god for naps.

1 comment:

Mo said...

I was sad about the Tech loss....

Okay, have I offended? I'm not a link on your blog anymore???

:( MO