Sunday, November 30, 2008

Just because

Since there are 30 days in November and I have 29 posts this month, I had to get one more on. First month I've averaged one per day. So I guess this is the lamest one too. No deep thoughts, no words of wisdom, no wonder of the word. I will say this though, Secret Millionaire looks really bad. We've already seen the ending for some of these guys so where's the drama? Do they all get thrown onto an island and have to compete to get rewards like caviar, champagne, diamonds? Now that I might watch...NOT.

1 comment:

Mo said...

#7?? Are you crushed? hehe

We ended up #24, which I'll gladly take since we weren't even supposed to be ranked this season. And to hold #24 after that spanking we received yesterday is a minor miracle.

See you around at work. Booo that we have to go back. - MO