Saturday, November 29, 2008

Please go home

-My in-laws have been here since Wednesday evening and it's time to kick them out. They were supposed to leave yesterday but that trip was delayed when one of them got a sore shoulder and needed to go to the quack shack. I've been on the sofa for three straight nights and would like to have my bed back, I'll just leave it at that. Just said good morning and got a big layout. NICE. Could it be they're just as tired of me as I am of them?

-One more regular season game for Tech and that makes me happy-sad. Glad to have only one loss so far this year but the stress is killing me. Week in and week out. Bowl games aren't nearly as stressful to me for some reason.

-Go Cowboys! No, not those cowboys, the OSU cowboys. That's the first time I've used cowboys three oops four times in one paragraph since grade school.

-I don't want to go back to work on Monday. It's cyber Monday which means our Internet at work will be slower than slow. I'm sure I'll get several complaints.

-Anybody out there care about the BCS? I would like to have a copyright on those three little letters. I'll bet it's been said a gajillion times on TV and radio just this week. I'd be rich beyond my wildest dreams.

-I was sooooo tempted to upgrade my LCD TV yesterday. We got ours 4 years ago and we can get so much more TV for the money right now. Ours is great but man, we could go with a 65" Sharp (almost) for the same amount.

2 comments:

JDHTEACH said...

That is why it is nice that all of the family lives here in Dallas. They go home.

JDHTEACH said...

By the way..its me...Huffman