Sunday, August 3, 2008

What's on Mike's Mind?

I know I'm not Mike but I like the jingle and it's fitting.


  • Some people say I'm OCD, I like CDO better. That way they're in the right order.

  • Is Tech being setup for another 8-4 year? I mean with the amount of pub we're getting it still is Tech. Are there any Tech fans left that really think a BCS game is possible? Just keep beating A&M and throw in a Texas or OU win, that keeps me happy...sorta.

  • It's too hot to go fishing. That chaps me.

  • It's too hot to mow the yard. That doesn't chap me.

  • I think the wrestling in Nacho Libre is fake.

I'm going to try and post a weekly "my three words". It's a pretty cool idea and since it's hit GMA, I think everyone's heard of it. My three words for the past week (discovered at team building):



  1. Leave me Alone

  2. I like Pie

No comments: