Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday Skattershooting

  • Would it be wrong to have O'Douls in the fridge at work? I mean really, I like beer and the alcohol content is like nothing. Is there a fear that I'd drink a case and get a slight buzz?
  • Just finished with Verizon tech support and have to say the guy actually knew what he was doing. It took a little bit of time but he was knowledgeable, polite, and...American...AWESOME!!!
  • I hope somebody is reading this, otherwise it's just a diary. GAY?
  • Are these the kind of posts that get people fired or not hired? Does anybody else worry about that kind of thing?
  • I can't seem time to read my Sports Illustrated magazines even though tech is number 8 preseason. Almost seems like a waste of money. You know, if they rank Tech number 8, I should pay SI triple the subcription rate.
  • This marks the fourth day in a row that I've worked out. M & W run, Tu & Th weights. As I typed that, had a college flashback on the T/Th classes thing. I loved the 1 1/2 hour classes. I felt like I learned more and the days went by faster. On the downside, seems like there was more homework and fewer classes before a test. I rocked those Tu/Th classes!!!

2 comments:

Mo said...

This made me laugh.... I guess your journal is not a diary because I've been reading it! Happy Blogging!! :)

Anonymous said...

Based on my personal experience, in Belgium, Germany and France couples usually have a beer or glass of wine in the lobby of the store before they go shopping. Deanna and I miss Europe greatly. So, no, O'Douls in the fridge at work is not out of the question in my opinion. Beer is the standard at Movie Theater's in Europe for cryin out loud! Americans are way too anal. Lighten up people...a drink is a drink...a drunk is a drunk...there's a difference.