Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fishing

So my brother finally came to the house for fishing after promising for years. I was so shocked that he actually showed up. The fish showed up also but they just wouldn't bite like we hoped. We still caught about 20 and kept 5 but we should have kept our limit. The sand bass were schooling all around. It was pretty cool for an hour we were pretty much surrounded by fish. It looked like the boat was in boiling water. We tried Rattle Traps, slabs, Torpedos, jigs, and Road Runners. Seems like we would get a bite on the first cast after changing and then nothing until we changed again.

I have to admit that he did catch more fish than me and that's fine with me. I'm just happy that he showed up and we got to do something. I guess that means it's my turn to go to his house next.

No comments: