Friday, August 22, 2008

End of Week Thoughts

  • I hates me some cowboys
  • I loves me some football
  • Mo brings up a great point, check out the comment from yesterday. I have to agree. Not only do we push ourselves but others are pushing us as well. Most of the time we're not even aware of it.
  • Becker Vineyards--Cab--Very good. It's actually been a pretty good way to relax lately. I had a glass last night before bed and slept better than I have in quite some time. I also ran 3 miles and was up at 4:35 am so that might have something to do with it. Me likes me some Becker.
  • Speaking of Becker, never watched the show.
  • Speaker of show, never understood the racing reference. Didn't they all show?
  • Still debating my fantasy football team name, Seinfeld is the theme again. I got a couple in mind and so far the Frightened Turtles are leading the way.
  • If you haven't seen Intervention, it's a must see, TIVO baby. There's something about seeing somebody else in dire straits that makes you feel a little better about yourself. Is that wrong?

No comments: