Friday, March 25, 2011

Wait Just a Minute...

A snake? Seriously? I can now say I've caught one, with a jig no less. When I first pulled it out of the water I almost, well, you know. All I saw was fangs and an "S". It would have been fun to watch me get that line cut though. I wanted to keep it out of the water so I could keep an eye on it but with a 9' pole it was kind of difficult to maneuver. I was trying to not cut my line at the reel so I let out about 5 feet of line, pulled it towards me from the tip and then cut it. With my teeth. That darn thing balled up a couple of times and when it was free, swam to the shore with a blue/white jig still in it's mouth.

I'm convinced that people just don't know how to drive. Lack of education, practice, feeling of invincibility, or maybe just a lack of a brain. Stopping in the middle of a school zone to find your phone and then texting will you proceed to the front door...bad idea but only if there's someone to enforce it. Some days I want to call the authorities but it just won't do any good.

NASCAR still = power down.

Sure thought I was going to do better on my bracket but the games are not over yet. Same with hockey, there's still 10 games to play so hang on!

Of course it was a flop!!

No comments: