Saturday, March 5, 2011

February totals

  • Ran over 30 miles, didn't get an exact total as I discovered I was running further than I had originally mapped out. Ten days with at least 3.25 miles on each occasion. My trip to Austin and the ice storm put a damper on things.
  • I ran what I thought was 5 miles last Saturday but it turned out to be 4.8. Bummer yet cool at the same time.
  • My two months on Atkins was yesterday and after dinner wight was down 22.5. Weigh in today was another lb. less so I've dropped 23.5 total. So we're talking about 12 per month, 3 per week. I'll take that since my online BMI still says severely obese.
  • Anyone else ready for March Madness? Believe it or not I'm getting psyched and think it's going to be a good one. Tip: don't trust the Big East.
  • I cleaned house for about an hour and half today and barely put a dent in it.
  • Did yard work for about and hour and barely put a dent in it.
  • The tulips I bought two weeks ago were about 4 inches tall and have grown like weeds. They are already blooming. That might be a first.
  • Sorry no pics or links today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty freaking good that you've kept it steady on the weight loss. Usually it's a bunch at first then a wall of defeat. Good luck.

Now let's get the boat into a creek and practice some crappie genocide.

Joey