Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weekend Thoughts

  • Two house showings in the last 48 hours, cross your fingers.
  • Looked at a nice foreclosure today. That means more work which isn't a bad thing.
  • College football starts Thursday night. Does it matter who's playing? Tech vs. North Dakota State on Saturday.
  • Vikings tomorrow vs. Houston.
  • Sport sport sport. BTW, Twins beat Rangers today, another 2 out of 3 series. Nice
  • George Carlin was not that funny to me. We listened to his tapes at track meets and laughed at the 7 words but other than that, big bag of nothing IMO.
  • Dan Cook, not so much either. Too much filth. Although Richard Pryor had some filth and I thought he was genius. Mudbone, nuff said.
  • I wish tomorrow were Labor Day. Do not want to work at all. Let's all psych ourselves into having a great week knowing there's a three day weekend coming up. Anyone want to puke?
  • Song lyrics in my head: "I just smelled Haley's vomit, and I think I'm gonna puke too". Honk if you get it.
  • I like ducks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"I Like Turtles"

Anonymous said...

any luck on the house?

joey