Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Place Title Here

  • Wanna buy a house? Please consider ours.
  • Welcome to the Facebooks Fubar. Enjoy the time wastingers.
  • Tickets are now on sale for Tech v. Baylor. Hmm.
  • Dreyer's Drumstick ice cream is the bomb. I could eat the entire half gallon or whatever size it is now.
  • Anyone tire of work yet?
  • I fear change. Bills only please.
  • I like Mrs. CrappieRaider's hair. Compared to the early 90's, well there's no comparison.
  • I fear heights. I don't know what happened but I can't get close to the glass on the 9th floor, makes my calves feel weird. I used to love flying and jumping out of the hey loft into the snow. I'm sure I could still do that but not so sure about flying.
  • I remember taking an elevator on the outside of a skyscraper in Atlanta to what seemed like the heaventh floor. I watched the outside pool shrink until it was a little blue dot. That was cool but kinda frightening at the same time.
  • And then there was the dog that reported a murder. Seems someone shot his paw.

No comments: