Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Thoughts

  • Kinda nervous about the middle Raider playing football. Keep your eyes open, head up, read the number on the jersey.
  • Fence repairs...done.
  • Mulch in the flower beds...tomorrow am.
  • Pick out carpet for living room...tomorrow am.
  • Kinda nervous about the young Raider not wanting to go to sleep. I miGHT LOOSE IT...serenity now.
  • Would like to go to Shreveport again. That was a fun albeit short trip. Awesome that there was a Starbucks in the lobby.
  • No baseball this fall. Very weird me thinks.
  • Don't let me forget to wash the truck tomorrow.
  • We have several boxes laying around right now, hope we get to use them. Is that bad? (Frank the Tank) LOL.
  • I enjoy spending outdoor time with Mrs. CrappieRaider. We might not talk a lot but I know she likes it and that makes me happy. Happy to be there too.
  • A couple of months ago on the way to see transformers, I told the boys we were going to see a movie called Where the Heart Is. Never heard of it but I guess it hit theaters near you almost 10 years ago. Thing is, might be a couple of hots in there. Wonder if I really knew that but didn't. Hmm.
  • Double fake kitty arrest.

No comments: