Saturday, February 14, 2009

Stuff and Whatnot

  • I'm surprised nobody asked me if the dog in the picture with the grill is what was cooking.
  • I was very busy yesterday which makes the day go by so much faster. It also makes my mind go a thousand directions when reflecting on all the different things I did.
  • I'm worried about Fubar. I think he has thoughts of stalking someone.
  • If these chicks are Victoria models, my wife needs to get a new job.
  • One of the kids got his draft results for youth baseball and he's going to be a Ranger. I really didn't think he was going to be happy but he's okay with it. Stay off the juice boy.
  • Speaking of drafts, I made a blockbuster in my FHL. Reigning MVP Alex O. is now gone. That was really hard to do but I've dropped from 2nd to 7th in about 5 weeks. Need to change it up. I'm probably not done yet.
  • You probably don't care about my fantasy hockey league.
  • Remember the Cosby girls?
  • I had a couple of 7 and 7's last night, they are tasty. Not as good as Crown though.
  • I'm feeling much better this week after battling allergies, Mountain Cedar is no longer on the list so I'm going with that.
  • Most "full of themselves" couple?
  • I bought a speedometer/odometer for my bike about 3 weeks ago but didn't get to use it until yesterday. There are all kinds of features but I really just wanted to see how far I was going, 6.1 m. I'm trying to get ready for the Denton 3P where you paddle (3M), pound (1.5M), and pedal (8M). Not sure about the canoe trip but I think it will take about 2 hours to complete at the pace job and bike.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've ventured to South Korea a few times and I assumed the dog was getting grilled. Although South Koreans generally eat much smaller dogs, but you are living in Texas and you know what they say...hope your big dog was tasty!

Anonymous said...

You have any night vision goggles I can borrow?

Da Fubar

Anonymous said...

fubar,
i want to know about this stalking. sounds intriguing.

stella