Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just a few things before I wake

  • Big Love episode from this week was greatness. "Am I being a pill?"
  • Yesterday was the first time I ran and rode bike. Only went 1.25 jog and 4.1 on the bike but I was more testing the water than anything else. I feel pretty good today, felt great when I was done yesterday.
  • I haven't been blogging as much lately, I blame the Facebooks.
  • We're putting ceramic tile down in the kitchen, probably start during spring break. The area is 17' X 16' and the most difficult job will be taking the existing vinyl out.
  • I could drink 2 Starbucks caramel machiatos a day. Very tasty indeed.
  • Helpful tip: Never ride your bike in water that is covering algae...verrryyy slippery and stuff.
  • Why do athletes say "for myself, I was..."? Is that the best grammar? It's the newest way to look stupid during an interview. Pay attention next time, it's all over the place and for myself, it drives me nuts.
  • Baseball is about to kick in full bore. Two practices tomorrow night at the same time, two more on Sat. at 9 and 1:30. Our first game is over a month away.
  • I still like reading the newspaper but for myself, there's a lot of crap in there. Do they have to advertise more since fewer people read it? Seems counterproductive as they need more paper, not to mention angering the existing patrons.

1 comment:

JDHTEACH said...

I have not taken the paper in about 8 years. You get everything faster off of the internet. I hear a lot of people complaining about the DMN. I heard on the ticket that the ST and DMN are actually going to cut positions and share people. So "for myself" I believe readership is obviously low