Thursday, February 19, 2009

Could I be right?


Remember A-Rod mentioning his "cousin" and he took steroids, and did it wrong? Well let's rewind to Idol the other night. Tatiana mentioned her "cousins" were not really cousins and that everyone in Puerto Rico is a cousin. I never bought into the idea that A-Rod involved a blood relative and still think it's just one of his posse. Tatiana of all people helps support my theory.

I was also taken back by the statement that "we did it wrong". Pleeeaaaasssseeee. If you're going to inject yourself don't you want to make sure you're putting in the right place? When my wife had to take steroids during her pregnancy I was scared that I would do it wrong and half of her but would swell up like a bee hive. I made sure I knew where to poke and practiced on an orange. Couldn't he ask one of the dozen Ranger teammates how it should be done properly? I think it's one more attempt by A-Rod to get the public behind him. "Oh, so he was doing it wrong that means all of his numbers are NOT inflated. Here's you hall pass Alex."

Lastly, to think he only took PHD during those times in Texas is ridiculus. There is no doubt in my mind that he and most other major leaguers have been rampant users and will continue until the end of time. I really think there will always be something out there that is newer and untraceable. I hope I'm wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT picture!