Monday, February 16, 2009

Nothing on my Mind

Just thought I'd start typing and see what comes to mind.

  1. I have made a concerned effort to watch less sports. The first period just ended in the Stars game, time to change the channel. I'm actually waiting for Chuck to start at 7.
  2. So what if you don't want to make someone your FB friend? Does that start a downward spiral in the relationship? I really don't want to see what some people are doing right now and their friends' responses. Not yet at least. Let's wait until it gets juicy.
  3. I was cold today. At first I wasn't going with a jacket but changed my mind at the last minute. Wrong choice, should have picked the coat.
  4. Dogs are funny. Any lazy.
  5. I hope I don't go bald.
  6. I had a hamburger without the bun tonight. Very tasty. Next, green beans without the green.
  7. I've been trying to think of an invention to submit to Mark Cuban. It has to be off the wall and cost a lot to produce. I don't think he'd fund an improved coffee table or shadeless lamp. Gotta be something edgy like a wig with no hair or a television with built-in Bose speakers and a beer dispenser.
  8. I had an idea for Tivo to have an online account that stores your recordings and if the equipment dies, it automatically downloads the movies, videos, tv shows that you had saved. Recently my DVR died and a movie that I had for almost 2 years is gone. Russell Crowe...boxer...early 1900s. Cinderella Man---awesome feel good movie.
  9. I have little battery power left, I'm out. (also an overused phrase)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How bout a chili dog with doo-doo as the chili!