Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Light Switch

I have two switches on the wall that don't turn anything on or off. There is a ceiling fan close by that I assumed was controlled by one if not both. I replaced both switches yesterday and everything is better now. I have confirmed that those switches do indeed control nothing. As a protest to this situation I've decided that I'm going to start putting an additional button on the keyboard that doesn't actually make a character. I won't even give it a name or label it.

Better yet, maybe I'll put an extra unlabeled knob on the stereo. Can you imagine how crazy that would drive a person? "I think it just got louder. No wait, the balance went to the left. Hold on, I think the singer just farted." Yes, I've added a fart drop button to the stereo. Children, enjoy.

No comments: