Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cure for Boredom?

So yesterday I got a dose of motivation and got busy around the house. I started working after I returned from Home Depot and the Sprint store (got my contacts transferred). You be the judge, good day or bad day?
  • painted bathroom cabinet sides and kick plate
  • painted the trim and header of the overhead garage door
  • cleaned gutters on front of house
  • took the globe off of the front porch light fixture and cleaned
  • swept kitch and big room floors
  • wet mopped the big room floor
  • washed, dried, and folded 4 loads of laundry (most of it anyway)
  • cleaned out the lint area, not filter, on dryer (everyone should do this)
  • cleaned both toilets
  • scrubbed boys bathtub and shower doors
  • took coffee and plant to wife (not really work)
  • unloaded and loaded dishwasher before and after dinner
  • cooked lunch and dinner
  • greased the rollers on the garage door
There might have been other things I did in passing but that's pretty much it. Not sure what today brings but isn't that always the case?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i'm pretty happy with what you got done

Mo said...

Wow, where I can get my own?

Anonymous said...

If you're still bored come over to my house.

Joey