Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Here kitty kitty kitty


Over that last 4 or 5 months there have been two kittens living under the building I work in. They have always kept their distance and don't bother us. They are afraid of me, perhaps its the barking noises, key shaking, horn honking....etc. A couple of the women in the building have been feeding these cats so they are getting more and more friendly. Not to me but that's okay.

Anyway, one of them has been very loud when we arrive so I assume it's hungry. "I say catch a mouse. We have plenty." It doesn't listen. Thing is, it's the only one left. The other has left the coupe. Fine with me, less mouths to feed, sorta. I have put up with these cats because our mouse problem was gone. "If you can't catch a mouse, leave." Only one listened.

I don't have the nerve to tell everybody that the cat that left was probably lured into a coyote trap and will not be returning. "Good riddance" I say. "You deserved it for failing us as a mouser. If you do by some miracle of the holy mouse god return, be ready to catch mice." If not you might find a similar fate but from a different kind of coyote. OOOUUUUUUWWWWW

2 comments:

Mo said...

Barking noises? Are you and technology boys barking now?

:) MO

Anonymous said...

what the hell?!