Monday, October 20, 2008

Football Thoughts

What's up with them Cowboys? The best part of their Jeckyyl and Hyde season is the fans are triple insane. They are so knee-jerk. I wonder if the fans in other cities are this wheels off. Listening to the ticket you would think they are as bad as the Lions. Remember that song from Men at Work? Cowboy fight song.

Looks like the evil empire is for real this year. Two weeks until we get our taste.

My blood pressure gets so high on the weekends and I don't think football should do that. If I donated at the blood bank, it would take about 30 seconds. Stupid football.

Best time of the week: Sunday morning reading the paper, drinking coffee, everyone else sleeping. It only lasts about an hour but greatness. Perhaps it's because my blood pressure finally decreases.

Could there be more mediocre teams in the NFL? Twelve teams are either .500 or one game above/below. That's close to 1/2 of the league. Only 14 teams out of 32 are above .500. Thats pitiful.

Please keep the NBA off of the television this year. I don't think I can watch an entire game. Can't remember that last time I did.

No comments: