Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Clipper

So I started looking for pizza coupons Saturday night because the Tech game ended late(OT) and nobody wanted to cook. I started looking, looking, looking and all these other coupons from the Sunday paper just kept piling up. Funny how you want to use coupons, keep them, but never really look at them after that. Anyway, I started sorting, cutting olong the lines, throwing away the expired ones, and I bet 2/3 of them were already expired. When did coupons start expiring in a month or two? That's one more way the man is brining me down. Buy it now or lose it. Gee, no pressure there.

Anyway, the wife took some of the ones I clipped to the store with her and saved a little over $7.00. She didn't use the expired one for buy one get on free loaf of bread. She's afraid that looks cheap or something. I woulda tried it but that's another story. So is it worth spending an hour clipping coupons for so little monetary reward? I say yes because it's one little way that I'm getting the wife to buy chocolate, ice cream, juju fruit, etc.

No comments: