Sunday, February 14, 2010

Three Day Weekend Thoughts


  • Unable to fix the PS3, yes it died again. I took it apart and did the same thing as last time but getting no power. This thing ain't beat me yet.
  • I've never known a woman that drinks whiskey. Most will only go to rum or vodka for the "hard stuff". I can see why though, Jack is nasty as well as others.
  • I just couldn't bring myself to running over the last week, even indoors. Lack of motivation will be my downfall. Just watch.
  • The wall that was constructed at the luge track looks completely natural. Did they leave it out originally because of aesthetics? (spell check got me on that one, missed the first "e")
  • I like the cold weather but the wife doesn't. Is that bad?
  • She burps too. Not that that has anything to do with the cold. She likes to burp. If you're good at it, why stop?
  • Zach's new phone has the slide option showing a full qwerty keyboard. Let's see how that goes. A coworker wants to purchase that style but I'm just not that into it. I text fine with my 2004 flip Motorola.
  • You'd think a three day weekend would be cause for more thoughts.
  • Have a happy hockey! Looking forward to the tournament.

No comments: