Thursday, September 18, 2008

Today's Happenin's



  • Hit the Buck on the way to Ft. Worth. I just love drinking coffee and driving. The air in the truck smells like the Buck, listening to the Ticket Schtick...Greatness

  • Geek speak for about 5 1/2 hours. Some people there are really smart and there are some school districts that are very lucky. There are others that are..well..

  • Texas Virtual Schools is extremely interesting to me. The ability to teach a class with no discipline problems, awesome.

  • Shoulda stopped at the Buck on the way back but just couldn't do it. I musta had the tea from caffeine hell for lunch. I was thinking faster than I could speak. Sonny's tea...gecha some.

  • After picking up the boys at school, mowed the lawn, weeded eated (word?) and edged in 1 1/2 hours. If I had brought out the blower I would have gotten to the hour and a half mark again. Thing is, it was great. The truck said it was 78 degrees! Almost fun.

  • Baseball practice, last one before the first game. The boy was off the hook, couldn't stand still, follow instructions or quit kicking the dirt. Will I think that's cute when it's the grandson/daughter? Hope so.

  • Chips and queso for dinner at 8:00 pm. I don't like eating that late, especially something like that but man it was good. The wife can make some good squeezo.

1 comment:

Mo said...

Glad you are blogging again - I always enjoy reading "The World According to NTex Crappie Raider"!! :)