Friday, September 26, 2008

Stuggling

for something to write tonight. I'm trying to keep it up but man it's difficult. In a nutshell:

Baseball game tomorrow
Grocery Shopping
Fantasy Hockey draft tomorrow night

No TTU football but there's some good ones. Hey Mo, Go 'Buffs!!!

The grocery shopping reminds me of when I was a child and we did same after church on Sundays. Seems like we spent like a gajillian dollars on food. There were 7 of us. We were pretty well behaved although we always asked for sweets n treats. Every once in a while mom would give in and get something, anything, and we'd sure as hell eat it. Remember that old taffy that tastes like peanut butter? Loved it then, hate it now. I always pushed for the bucket of ice cream, you know, the 2 gallon or whatever it was. Chocolate chip. Greatness.

Well it's my turn to say no, yes, maybe if you're good. I wonder if mom and dad had the same thoughts. I'll bet they did.

2 comments:

Mo said...

Go 'Buffs? Really?

That's just mean!! :P Mo

Mo said...

Uh....

'Noles 39
'Buffs 21

Nuff said......